BODY CARE TIPS
- For healthier skin, exfoliate your body and hands once a week to remove dead skin cells;
moisturizer will penetrate better and will improve skin’s appearance.
- Lock in moisture right after shower or bath while skin is still moist by applying body lotion, crème or oil to your skin.
- In the winter months moisturize skin daily; cold weather pulls moisture out of skin, causing dry skin and rough cracked hands.
- In the summer months moisturize skin daily; will make your tan last longer and gives your skin a healthy-looking glow.
- To extend the life of your tan, use Body Drench body lotions every day.